The Garrett College main campus consists of the following buildings:
- #100 - Garrett Information Enterprise Center (GIEC) and Continuing Education and Workforce Development (CEWD) Building
- #200 - The Daniel E. Offutt III Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Building
- #300 - Information Technology Building
- #400 - Student Center and Laker Café Building
- #500 – Library and Learning Commons
- #600 - Shaw Learning Center
- #700 - Fine Arts/Auditorium/Business Administration Building
- #750 - Facilities/Maintenance Building
- #800 - Performing Arts Center at Garrett College (Coming Spring 2022)
- #900 - Community Aquatics and Recreation Complex – Aquatics and Fitness
- #950 - Community Aquatics and Recreation Complex – Gymnasium
- #1000 - Center for Adventure and Outdoor Studies (CAOS)
- #1100 - Garrett Hall (Student Residence Hall)
- #1200 - Laker Hall (Student Residence Hall)
Reserving College Facilities
The primary use of College facilities is for the educational purposes of Garrett College students, faculty, and staff. Garrett College is also committed to serving the needs of its local community through services beyond the presentation of College courses (i.e. lifelong learning and customized training). Another public service is providing use of some of its facilities to qualified community groups during times when the facilities are not in use for College purposes. The College sets competitive rental rates (when applicable) and reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of rental requests.
Please complete the Facility Reservation Request Form below.
Once your request is received, a member of the Events Management Team will review the information and contact you within two business days of receiving this inquiry. Please note: Large-scale events must be reserved at least 3-6 months in advance.
Cancellation of Reservations:
If an event/meeting/reservation needs to be cancelled, users MUST NOTIFY the Events Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (301) 387-3771 at least 5 business days in advance of the scheduled event.
Some things to know
- All individuals or groups who utilize College facilities agree to comply with all College Policies and Procedures available at the following link: https://www.garrettcollege.edu/policy.
- There may be specific protocols/requirements due to COVID that will be handled on a case-by-case basis. For additional resources related to COVID, please visit the following site: COVID-19 - Garrett College response to coronavirus.
- Requests are not guaranteed and subject to review/approval and available space.
- Fees may be charged for the use of some spaces and resources needed (i.e. certain room set-ups, cleaning/custodial staff, Information Technology resources and/or information technology support staff assistance, etc.).
- Some events may also require Certificates of Insurance showing evidence of general liability insurance. Details regarding this requirement will be provided by the College Events Management Team on a case-by-case basis.
- If you experience issues with the online form and/or need additional information, please contact email@example.com or call (301) 387-3056.
Facility Reservation Request Form
Garrett College Campus Map
Directions to Garrett College
About the area
Take a virtual tour of our campus in McHenry.
Virtual campus tour.
Follow us on Social Media
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to ask us questions about Garrett College and receive the most up-to-date information on events and activities.