Garrett College Job Fair
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Garrett College Gymnasium
1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Employer check-in will begin at 12:00 P.M
The Garrett County Job Fair -- a partnership of Garrett College, the Allegany County One-Stop Job Center, the Western Maryland Consortium, 104.5 KHJ, 92Q, & 1050 AM WMSG, and All Ad Media -- is designed to connect EMPLOYERS with JOB SEEKERS. The jobs that may be discussed include: Full-time, Seasonal, Part-time, Immediate, Summer, and Future Hires.
- Open to all community members.
- Discuss Full-time, Part-time, Immediate, Summer and/or Future Jobs.
- Prepare in advance to make a great impression.
- Register On-site.
- Recruit Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal, Immediate and/or Future Hires.
- Space is limited.
- Registration includes display space, inclusion in pre-fair advertising and refreshments.
- Submit Registration Form
- Download Registration Form